We’re seeking 2 talented, creative, and eager individuals to join our game development team for a temporary internship this summer.
In this role, you will be an integral part of our game design team and will help with idea creation, prototyping, and implementation working on a live game project. You will work closely with the Lead Game Designer to learn best practices of game development and core design principles.
- You are pursuing a degree in a related discipline or have recently graduated
- You have used Unity or a similar program to prototype a game idea
- You are proficient at manipulating data with functions and formulas in Excel (or similar)
- You’ve got the best of both worlds – you’re a creative thinker and you have the technical prowess to see those ideas through
- You have a passion for games (especially mobile games)
- You love working with other people to solve complex problems
- You are eager to learn and thrive in creative environments
- You understand that good design is iterative and are always willing to tweak your design
This is a temporary (10 week over the summer) paid, full time position based in Boulder Colorado
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org