Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA Analyst is responsible for testing and reporting bugs to ensure a quality product is released to our players. This self-starter works independently within a larger team environment assisting in the creation and application of test plans.
This position requires an experienced software tester who is flexible enough to work on changing projects with shifting priorities and has the ability to prioritize. Clear and concise communication is key as this position works with a wide variety of disciplines across the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches and concisely reports on defects in the product using a bug tracking system
- Works on a product from prototype through launch or on game features and updates
- Communicates with project team and internal discipline leads
- Identifies and escalates as appropriate
- Assists in the creation of test plans and maintains test plans to account for changes in scope and procedure
Education and Experience:
- 2 years’ professional experience as a QA analyst within a software environment
- Experience with JIRA or related bug tracking software
Please apply through our applicant tracking system: